A to Z of funding (N)


The National Union of Students (NUS)

Effectively the trade union for students, NUS grants advisers can help with specific cases of financial need or put you in touch with someone who can. Applications should be made in writing. The NUS also produces the Welfare Information Pack, which provides comprehensive information on all aspects of student life and finance. This is available as a series of pdfs from the organisations website.

NUS, Nelson Mandela House, 461 Holloway Road, London N7 6LJ (020 7272 8900; Website: www.nusonline.co.uk).

> Go to top of A-Z