A to Z of funding (F)


Financial help for students

Many schoolchildren and students need financial advice and help from time to time. It is usually best to contact the following as a starting point:

  • your school careers officer (if you have one)
  • your student union
  • your local education authority
  • your local Citizens Advice or other welfare agencies.

These should point you in the right direction for more specialist advice if you need it. However, it is worth looking though this A-Z for details of some organisations that may be able to help.

> Go to top of A-Z